- Managerial experience of handling a larger team of workers and supervisors under his leadership is essential.
- Should be a Belt holder in Kaizen Lean Six Sigma
- Should be good in Tamil Language
- Should be bold to make decision and meticulous in implementing co strategy.
- To achieve the planned production and ensuring to meet the targets within the time.
- In charge of the whole site manufacturing operations & involved with solving the cross functional issues.
- Incumbent plays key role in maintaining WIP and Process Control.
- Effectively lead, coach and develop a large work team to accomplish operational objectives.
- Plays key role in NPI team for New Generations/ New Models first launch.
- Ensuring active plan work flow, manage multiple priorities and meet daily
- Production targets while consistently reducing downtime.
- Focusing on planning and forecasting the problems to avoid line stoppages.
- Develop and execute production schedules based on market demands.
- Maximize effectiveness of production team, equipment and materials to Assemble
- Multi line products within planned schedules while reducing costs.
- Manage high volume manufacturing of more than 15 models per month.
- Develop and track improvement projects to reduce production costs.
- Lead, develop and evaluate production staff
- Ensure safe work environment through implementation of safety awareness programs.
- Develop new procedures and processes to improve production accuracy.
- Set up health and safety audit procedures and improve safety efficiencies.
- Competently utilize Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Cycle Time Monitoring and related process improvement techniques to ensure the most cost-effective manufacturing process.
- Interpret and develop reports including standard operating procedures.
- Supervise the daily set-ups and start-ups of production equipment.
- Supervise the assembly and packing of high volume runs.
We Appreciate your support to forward this job posting to your colleagues, if found not matching you; but, matching someone working with you!
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical
Contact Company:Harvas Management Solutions Pvt Ltd